Soke John A. Kipta is currently the South Central Regional Director for the NJJF. He is a member of the Council of Soke and the Sho Dai Soke of the system known as American Ronin Tiger Kempo Jutsu.
Recently, Soke kipta has been named the US Continental Director for the Goshin Ju Jitsu Kai International. He has obtained the honor and been bestowed the title of Renshi through Goshin Ju Jitsu Kai International.
Soke Kipta has Dan rankings in the following arts:
- Sho Dai Soke 7th Dan - American Ronin Tiger Kempo Jutsu (NJJF)
- Renshi 5th Dan - Goshin Ju Jitsu Kai International
- 4th Dan - Aiki Jitsu
- 3rd Dan - Dragon Kempo Karate
- 1st Dan - Aiki-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Soke Kipta has received honors and recognitions from various organizations including:
- United States Martial Arts Association - International Council of Martial Arts Masters
- International Black Belt Registry
- Martial Arts Association-International - Grand Master's Certification
- Budokaikan International - World Sokeship Council
Currently, Soke Kipta runs the Corydon Goshin Ju Jitsu Academy in Corydon, IN. He has made the front page of the local newspaper for his tremendous feats of stregnth in exhibiting Ki-Jutsu and self-defense techniques. His Dojo is growing daily, adding 3-5 members per week.
Soke Kipta has a son in the military, who has recently been shipped overseas for the purpose of combating terrorism in the mid-east. He has two daughters who live in IN as well.
The National Ju Jitsu Federation of America applauds and salutes Soke Kipta for his achievements and his loyalty to the art of Ju Jitsu.